"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Tag Archives: Christianity
Christians often talk about “all those poor people who need our help so badly.” I have a big problem with this. Should I say that again, A BIG PROBLEM. First, I know that statements and actions often proceed from a … Continue reading
Wow, I’ve been reading Ann Voskamp’s blog. Awesome. “Dare to never make pain invisible but dare to say injustice is intolerable. This takes courage. This takes Christ. Dare to give up clarity — because God gives a call. Dare to give up … Continue reading
It seems to me that we constantly ask God for all sorts of things, that comes naturally to us. But giving thanks does not come so naturally to us. Out of 10 lepers who were healed by Christ, remember, ONLY … Continue reading
I got this awesome post from the father-in-law of my brother. I do not often re-blog things, but what a beautiful thing! I am all for informal rosaries that celebrate some other aspect of the mysteries of life and of the Church … Continue reading
Originally posted on Catholic Alcoholic:
Dear God, Hi. Good morning. Just thinking about things, up before everyone else in the house. I love this time of the day,the early morning with my coffee and my runaway dog Gypsy. I’m a…
Then Pope Benedict XVI tweeted the below on February 17th: “Lent is a favorable time in which to rediscover faith in God as the foundation of our lives and of the Church’s life.” And there is nothing more fundamental to … Continue reading