"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Tag Archives: Church
I got this awesome post from the father-in-law of my brother. I do not often re-blog things, but what a beautiful thing! I am all for informal rosaries that celebrate some other aspect of the mysteries of life and of the Church … Continue reading
The option for the poor is much more than a simple social teaching. It is not about standard of living, economic development, or soup kitchens as much as it is about the spirituality of what it means to be a Christian. Serving the … Continue reading
I actually would like it if a future Pope wore the Tiara. I don’t think we have to limit ourselves. For example, if the Popes in certain instances went back to using the royal we in language and in writing … Continue reading
Mark Shea has done a great job defending against early attacks on Pope Francis here. It stands to reason that the radical seculars will be even more up in arms about Francis on account of the fact that he is … Continue reading
The name of our Holy Father brings great joy to me! The only thing more surprising than the fact they elected him, a Cardinal not spoken of as Papabili even in Catholic media circles, was the choice of his name. … Continue reading
I can’t wait to hear these words of joy; “Habemus Papam!,” but there are many prayers and sacrifices between now and then. Please join the Church in prayer and sacrifice. Dear Lord, I offer my whole life to you, all … Continue reading
If you look to the saints you will see that they universally consider themselves to be wretched. They also universally persist in the understanding that hell is a real possibility, that people, even people who think they are good, can … Continue reading