"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Category Archives: Mother Mary
“Jesus is the sun and Mary is the dawn announcing his rising.” The above is a beautiful recent tweet from Pope Francis. This tweet’s relevance to the subject of my blog struck me immediately as it concerns the act of … Continue reading
A couple of days ago I was getting a strong spiritual message from the Blessed Mother, a message of comfort and assurance in the midst of uncertainty. I was sitting at the kitchen table looking out the windows as a … Continue reading
Today at McDonald’s I met a wonderful boy named Diego and I quickly ascertained from his mother that Diego had been born on the feast day of Saint Juan Diego, the saint who received the apparitions surrounding the manifestation of … Continue reading
The below is from then Cardinal Bergoglio, and is related to my recent post Mary Is Most Fundamentally Our Sister. We follow here that rule of tradition by which, with different nuances, “what is said of Mary is said of … Continue reading
Following is a reflection from then Pope Benedict on the Gospel for the Annunciation! Let us listen attentively to the voice of God, the whisper of God, during this Holy Week even as Mary listened at the Annunciation. I greet … Continue reading