"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Today at McDonald’s I met a wonderful boy named Diego and I quickly ascertained from his mother that Diego had been born on the feast day of Saint Juan Diego, the saint who received the apparitions surrounding the manifestation of … Continue reading
That just as Mary was made into Jesus through the Incarnation, by the infusion of her body with his Divine and human life, we might be made one with him through the Eucharist even as she is one with, and … Continue reading
We need to see the half-hearted hero in each and every one of us. We claim we love God, we make a big show of our love, but in the end so often we fail in doing what God demands … Continue reading
Prayer of Pope Leo XIII to St. Joseph To you O Blessed Joseph we come in our trials, and having asked the help of your thrice-holy spouse, we confidently ask your patronage also. Through that sacred bond of charity which … Continue reading