"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Tag Archives: Christian
Christ has clearly taught that if we are true to him that we will experience persecution from those who are not true to him, or at least not entirely true to him. All the saints experienced such persecutions even from … Continue reading
We Christians too often identify the justice of God with the justice of damnation. The reality is that the penalty of damnation originates in the soul of a person who decides to rebel against God. The cause of damnation is … Continue reading
The blood of martyrs is the seed of Christians. Our Lord tells us that if we are like to him that we will suffer as he suffered. That doesn’t necessarily mean that we will die but we should be ready … Continue reading
The below link will take you to Father Sam’s blog, and to his latest post on the Gospel of Failure. It is a very beautiful and encouraging reflection. Father Sam’s Blog