"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Tag Archives: Francis
Today, March 22nd, Francis has made it exceedingly clear that he has no intention whatsoever of deviating from the fundamentals of Pope Benedict’s assessment of secular culture. “But there is another form of poverty! It is the spiritual poverty of … Continue reading
The option for the poor is much more than a simple social teaching. It is not about standard of living, economic development, or soup kitchens as much as it is about the spirituality of what it means to be a Christian. Serving the … Continue reading
Liturgical thought for the day: if our next Pope chooses a Coronation instead of an Installation I will be equally overjoyed as I have been after seeing the exceedingly simple liturgical style of our new Pope Francis. Both of these … Continue reading
Mark Shea has done a great job defending against early attacks on Pope Francis here. It stands to reason that the radical seculars will be even more up in arms about Francis on account of the fact that he is … Continue reading
Is there any doubt in your mind that Rhadagast the Brown Wizard was inspired by St. Francis in the mind of Tolkien? In another post we talked about how Gandolf is probably the Pope. I thought this was pretty cool, … Continue reading