"Stop worrying! We are with you, you belong to us and we are yours." Blessed Mother to Padre Pio during a great trial.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Christ: The King of Wreckage & Re-creator of Broken Things.
- Mystic Chapel Music
- St. Ignatius’ Eighth Rule On the Discernment of Spirits
- Baby Boy
- Yosemite, Steel Wool Photos, & God’s Loving Plans
- God’s Chastisement
- A Sacred Heart Litany for Mercy
- Spiritual Minute: Satan Thrives On Secrets
- Plans For Your Welfare!
- And He Dwelt Among Us!
"The Eucharist has been given to us so that our life, like that of Mary, can become completely a Magnificat." Pope Blessed John Paul II
- Annunciation Ann Voskamp Argentina Arts blogging Body of Christ Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Christ Christian Christianity Church Cross Dependence on God Divine grace Eucharist Evangelism Facebook Facebook features First Epistle to the Corinthians Francis Francis of Assisi God God Provides Good Friday Gospel Guadalupe Hail Mary Holy Family Holy Spirit Humility humor Immaculate Conception J. R. R. Tolkien Jesu Jesus Johnny Cash Jorge Bergoglio Joseph Joy Lent Liturgy Love Love of God Mary Online Communities Pain Papal Tiara Pope Pope Benedict Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis Pope Humor Pope John Paul II Poverty Prayer Pro Life Religion and Spirituality Rosary Sacrament Sacred Heart Salvation Satan Sin Sistine Chapel Social Networking spirituality St. Joseph Suffering Thanksgiving Twitter United States Vatican City Wealth
At the Annunciation “Mary teaches us to listen to the voice of God who speaks in silence…in order thereby to taste true joy.” Pope Benedict XVI
Category Archives: Practicing Love
If you don’t know something is sinful when you do it then it is not a sin. Women who consent to an abortion without knowing what they are doing is wrong do not sin. But healing is still needed. Just … Continue reading
Prayer of Pope Leo XIII to St. Joseph To you O Blessed Joseph we come in our trials, and having asked the help of your thrice-holy spouse, we confidently ask your patronage also. Through that sacred bond of charity which … Continue reading
Christians often talk about “all those poor people who need our help so badly.” I have a big problem with this. Should I say that again, A BIG PROBLEM. First, I know that statements and actions often proceed from a … Continue reading
“We could ensure that these many pious offerings be more pleasing to God if we take time to originate them from the source, the wellspring of his love.” This post is a follow up on the very first post I … Continue reading
Below is a consecration prayer for decisively conquering habitual sin. I started this prayer many years ago, and it has been awesomely effective in my life in many ways. If you say this prayer in the state of grace every … Continue reading